Investors, Traders, & Educators
Trade for Africa Scholarship
by BK Forex Academy
The Trade for Africa Scholarship (TAS) program is a bi-annual scholarship set up to support African students in undertaking a fully funded Forex Trading curriculum offered by BK Forex Academy. The aim of TAS is to provide fully funded (FREE) Forex trading scholarships to the brightest African students from the most vulnerable backgrounds, ensuring they complete their full course of study and use their skills to create income.
In rich countries, technology makes it easier to do things we were already doing - send email, navigate the world without a paper map, and call a ride without standing in the rain. But for the worlds most marginalized men and women, technology doesn't just make their life more convenient, it can help them build an entirely new life. That's because connectivity is a solution to marginalization and the beauty of Forex trading is being able to utilize technology to create income from anywhere in the world.
After several mission trips to Nairobi, Kenya and other vulnerable areas of Africa, BK Forex Academy Owners, Brian and Kenya Horton felt that God was calling them to help the people of Africa, specifically by teaching the skill of Forex Trading. Thus, TAS was created and will always show the true love of God for His people in action.
Application Open: CURRENTLY CLOSED
Next Round of Applications: 2022
Must be an African Citizen over the age of 18 and currently live in Africa
How to Apply:
To apply for a TAS scholarship you MUST:
Join BK Forex Academy Telegram https://bit.ly/3bJKl1g
Join BK Forex Academy Facebook Group https://bit.ly/39xyX6T
Complete scholarship application: https://forms.gle/eRvardgjNmidrLa7A
*Applications that are missing required items will be disqualified for consideration.
*Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply
BK Forex Academy will provide all TAS Scholarship applicants:
- Lifetime membership & mentorship (pending requirements are met)
- Access to all Forex trading learning modules
- Access to all live coaching and live Forex trading sessions
- Forex trading materials and resources, such as strategies, trading plan, and trading journal
Scholarship Recipients will be required to:
- Complete BK Forex Academy video modules and action items within 60 days of scholarship approval
- Provide a Trading Journal within first 3 months with a minimum of 50 recorded trades (that includes date and time the trade was placed, currency pair, lot size, entry price, stop loss, strategy used, and notes & observations) with one of the strategies taught by BK Forex Academy
- Daily participation in the BK Forex Community via Discord
- Must attend weekly live calls
* Note - if the scholarship requirements are not fulfilled within the student's first 60 Days, the scholarship will be revoked and student will be removed from the course. This is to ensure every student's success, as we are dedicated to helping students get RESULTS!
End Goal: To help every student consistently profit $25 a day with proper capital and risk management. Awards will be given for this achievement.
Deadline is August, 31, 2021 and winners will be announced September 6, 2021 and notified via email. Start date is Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
Godspeed and best wishes! See you in the inside! :)
Trade for Africa
Lucy Karanja, UGANDA
Andrew Chanda, ZAMBIA
Lydia Djan, GHANA
Abiodun Adigun, NIGERIA
Ann Kimiri, KENYA
Tony Mwangi, KENYA
Belinda Mema, KENYA
Reuben Edmund, KENYA
Atinuke Aiyeku, NIGERIA
Emmanuel Obiri, GHANA
Emmanuel Omijie, NIGERIA
Trade for Africa